Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Piperoos on American Made Baby Brands April 25, 2017 09:35
"Sarah set out to create all-purpose pads similar to cloth diapers and the homemade flannel pads she received as a gift before Piper was born. Her “environmental compass” was to make Piperoos with all organic cotton, recycled packaging, low impact dyes — and locally made to cut down on transportation impact. She even pays to offset the carbon footprint of shipping."
Save 10$ on Earth Day April 22, 2017 07:00
Save 10$ on Earth Day when you buy a Violet 3 pack of Piperoos on Amazon.com (offer valid on April 22nd, 2017 only - don't miss your chance!)
Did you know?
We celebrate Earth Day every day through our eco friendly practices :
- the fabric for the changing pads is 100% organic cotton
- the manufacturing is done locally (in Los Angeles, California)
- the boxes for the packaging are made of recycled cardboard and the printing is done with low impact, soy-based ink
- the boxes are printed in La Mirada, California, just an hour's drive from L.A.
- and, every time a box of Piperoos Basic Baby Changing Pad is sent to a customer, an extra fee is paid to offset the carbon footprint of the shipping!
Make a difference by buying a green baby product that is both earth-friendly and gorgeous!