Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Celebrating 2 Years in The Green Baby Product Business January 11, 2017 16:30
It's January 2017 and that means that Piperoos is celebrating its 2 year anniversary!
Inspired by a beautiful hand-made flannel cotton pad gifted to Sarah after the birth of her daughter, our eco friendly baby changing pads were created and launched back in January 2015.
To celebrate this anniversary, we'd like to share 2 victories as well as 2 challenges we've encountered so far.
- We launched a new product - the waterproof version of our everyday cotton pads.
- People love our product! Check out our blogpost about the nine wonderful reviews we got in 2016.
- Getting Piperoos on the market hasn't been easy. However, on top of being sold on this site, Piperoos is now also available on Amazon (eligible for free shipping, yay!) and in 2 local stores in L.A., California: Earth Baby and Green Cradle.
- Carving out time in between our other priorities is a constant battle. Our strategy to overcome this challenge? Better planning and being more accountable within our 2-woman team.
Piperoos Product Reviews in 2016 January 5, 2017 21:37
2016 was the year we had new parents trying out Piperoos Eco Friendly Baby Change Pads. In total, 9 bloggers accepted to review our multi-purpose everyday 100% organic cotton pad and they all LOVED them. Here's why:
- They are beautiful (& stylish) - packaging included.
- They are versatile (good for changing diapers yes, but also great for tummy time, burp cloths, as a towel and even to sleep on).
- They are genuinely eco friendly.
- They are easy to use (machine washable).
If you want to read about all of the reasons Piperoos are well-loved, here's a list of our 2016 product reviews.
- Our first (and terrific) review from The Green Mama was in February.
- Jess from This Twin Life discovered Piperoos in March.
- Izzy's mama was delighted to rave about our changing pads on Busy Little Izzy, also in March.
- Shea Curry from Shameless Mama enjoyed using Piperoos with her twins in May.
- Emily from Just Playing House found Piperoos were a great treat for Sienna, her third child, when she tried them in July.
- Sarah from Real Simple Mama used Piperoos through a move (and loved them), also in July.
- Melly Woo enjoyed the versatility of our green baby change pad in August.
- Tavia from Tiny Drops of Honey provided a wonderfully complete review of Piperoos in October.
- Brittany from Anchored Mommy was super impressed with the versatility, softness and eco friendly packaging in October as well.