Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Piperoos Product Reviews in 2016 January 5, 2017 21:37
2016 was the year we had new parents trying out Piperoos Eco Friendly Baby Change Pads. In total, 9 bloggers accepted to review our multi-purpose everyday 100% organic cotton pad and they all LOVED them. Here's why:
- They are beautiful (& stylish) - packaging included.
- They are versatile (good for changing diapers yes, but also great for tummy time, burp cloths, as a towel and even to sleep on).
- They are genuinely eco friendly.
- They are easy to use (machine washable).
If you want to read about all of the reasons Piperoos are well-loved, here's a list of our 2016 product reviews.
- Our first (and terrific) review from The Green Mama was in February.
- Jess from This Twin Life discovered Piperoos in March.
- Izzy's mama was delighted to rave about our changing pads on Busy Little Izzy, also in March.
- Shea Curry from Shameless Mama enjoyed using Piperoos with her twins in May.
- Emily from Just Playing House found Piperoos were a great treat for Sienna, her third child, when she tried them in July.
- Sarah from Real Simple Mama used Piperoos through a move (and loved them), also in July.
- Melly Woo enjoyed the versatility of our green baby change pad in August.
- Tavia from Tiny Drops of Honey provided a wonderfully complete review of Piperoos in October.
- Brittany from Anchored Mommy was super impressed with the versatility, softness and eco friendly packaging in October as well.
A Great Review From The Green Mama February 18, 2016 00:00
Earlier this month, we got a terrific product review for our eco friendly baby change pads from thegreenmama.com.
Laura shared some of her thoughts on Piperoos and describes them as being a "super stylish multi-purpose cloth that goes from blanket to change mat to burp cloth" and that "having reusable cloths handy allows (her) to keep everyone tidy but still mitigate the amount of tissue, toilet paper, napkins, disposable wipes, and paper towel that end up in the landfill."
Read the full review here.