Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Piperoos - An Eco Friendly Company June 28, 2017 09:00
Here at Piperoos, we are so proud to say that we are committed to being truly eco-friendly. Exactly, how eco-friendly you may ask? Well, let us count the ways.
How eco-friendly is Piperoos ?
- The fabric for the baby changing pads is 100% organic cotton.
- The manufacturing is done locally (in Los Angeles, California).
- The packaging is made of recycled cardboard and the printing is done with low impact, soy-based ink.
- The boxes are printed in La Mirada, California, just an hour's drive from L.A.
- Whenever possible, orders of Piperoos are shipped in previously used packaging.
- Every time Piperoos is sent, an extra fee is paid to offset the carbon footprint of the shipping!
Also, if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask! You can reach Cora at email@example.com or Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also just check out our FAQ tab.
Piperoos on American Made Baby Brands April 25, 2017 09:35
"Sarah set out to create all-purpose pads similar to cloth diapers and the homemade flannel pads she received as a gift before Piper was born. Her “environmental compass” was to make Piperoos with all organic cotton, recycled packaging, low impact dyes — and locally made to cut down on transportation impact. She even pays to offset the carbon footprint of shipping."