Fresh Thoughts and Ideas : Eco Friendly Parenting and More!
Celebrating 2 Years in The Green Baby Product Business January 11, 2017 16:30
It's January 2017 and that means that Piperoos is celebrating its 2 year anniversary!
Inspired by a beautiful hand-made flannel cotton pad gifted to Sarah after the birth of her daughter, our eco friendly baby changing pads were created and launched back in January 2015.
To celebrate this anniversary, we'd like to share 2 victories as well as 2 challenges we've encountered so far.
- We launched a new product - the waterproof version of our everyday cotton pads.
- People love our product! Check out our blogpost about the nine wonderful reviews we got in 2016.
- Getting Piperoos on the market hasn't been easy. However, on top of being sold on this site, Piperoos is now also available on Amazon (eligible for free shipping, yay!) and in 2 local stores in L.A., California: Earth Baby and Green Cradle.
- Carving out time in between our other priorities is a constant battle. Our strategy to overcome this challenge? Better planning and being more accountable within our 2-woman team.
Piperoos Product Reviews in 2016 January 5, 2017 21:37
2016 was the year we had new parents trying out Piperoos Eco Friendly Baby Change Pads. In total, 9 bloggers accepted to review our multi-purpose everyday 100% organic cotton pad and they all LOVED them. Here's why:
- They are beautiful (& stylish) - packaging included.
- They are versatile (good for changing diapers yes, but also great for tummy time, burp cloths, as a towel and even to sleep on).
- They are genuinely eco friendly.
- They are easy to use (machine washable).
If you want to read about all of the reasons Piperoos are well-loved, here's a list of our 2016 product reviews.
- Our first (and terrific) review from The Green Mama was in February.
- Jess from This Twin Life discovered Piperoos in March.
- Izzy's mama was delighted to rave about our changing pads on Busy Little Izzy, also in March.
- Shea Curry from Shameless Mama enjoyed using Piperoos with her twins in May.
- Emily from Just Playing House found Piperoos were a great treat for Sienna, her third child, when she tried them in July.
- Sarah from Real Simple Mama used Piperoos through a move (and loved them), also in July.
- Melly Woo enjoyed the versatility of our green baby change pad in August.
- Tavia from Tiny Drops of Honey provided a wonderfully complete review of Piperoos in October.
- Brittany from Anchored Mommy was super impressed with the versatility, softness and eco friendly packaging in October as well.
Versatile, Gorgeous, and Great for the Environment ! October 21, 2016 06:09
Brittany was yet another lucky mama who got the chance to review our truly beautiful, very versatile, and genuinely eco friendly baby changing pads.
Her review raves about how Piperoos has made her life easier, especially when she is on the move with her little Madison. The versatile nature of our organic cotton baby change pads make them a valuable addition to the changing bag. To boot, babies love the soft feel of the organic cotton used for the pads, making changing diapers a little easier.
"Madison loved her Piperoos and I even caught her rubbing the cloth against her face feeling how soft it is."
And, let's not forget that the packaging and the pads are gorgeous. Brittany is certainly not the first to mention that Piperoos are super useful, environment friendly, and super classy. She says "I just love using something that has such a great purpose, is helpful and is stylish."
Organic Cotton Baby Change Pads Made to Last October 13, 2016 09:15
A few days ago Tavia King, mother of 3 and blogger at Tiny Drops of Honey published her review of our baby change pads.
"I feel that these are quality made and will last with normal daily use." - Tavia
Tavia is a big user of cloth diapers and natural synthetics. She prioritizes products that "are healthy for (her)family and for the environment" and was consequently very pleased to get a chance to review our eco friendly, organic cotton baby changing pads. She listed a number of things she loves about our product and one was the choice of labelling which she described as simple, attractive and out of the way so as not to irritate little ones.
Tavia also underlined the quality of the change pads as well as how classy they look in our adorable packaging. On top of being gorgeous, Piperoos packaging is as green as the product. The boxes are printed with soy-based ink on recycled cardboard, and done locally.
"The packaging is a lovely eco-friendly thin cardboard and looks ultra classy. It would be a beautiful new baby gift!" - Tavia
Read the complete review here - she talks about the products durability, how Piperoos are easy to use and wash, as well as how much she loves the foxes pattern. And... we must admit, so do we!
A Great Review From The Green Mama February 18, 2016 00:00
Earlier this month, we got a terrific product review for our eco friendly baby change pads from thegreenmama.com.
Laura shared some of her thoughts on Piperoos and describes them as being a "super stylish multi-purpose cloth that goes from blanket to change mat to burp cloth" and that "having reusable cloths handy allows (her) to keep everyone tidy but still mitigate the amount of tissue, toilet paper, napkins, disposable wipes, and paper towel that end up in the landfill."
Read the full review here.